Founded in Australia in 1991, MYOB is one of the first businesses to recognize the unique needs of small and medium-sized enterprises and provides them with powerful, accessible and affordable business management systems. As it evolved, the company has gathered a large base of loyal and successful customers across Asia. Aimed at alleviating an increasing administrative burden and giving business owners the necessary insights to run their businesses smoothly and successfully, the company has garnered the trust of many companies as a reliable accounting and business management software available on the Asian business market. Motivated by strong passion and dedication, the MYOB’s team has make it their ultimate goal to provide quality client support to ensure businesses gain maximum return from their investment.
This On Demand Customer Relationship management tool has over the last 5 years been a reliable tool to our business, durable and a success to the customer support abss provide to her clients. Second CRM has also the advantage of being a user-friendly tool where users in the contact center can quickly get trained within a day or two on how to use it comfortably.
- Irine Lopez
With the sensational expanding of their business, MYOB has been constantly searching for a much reliable yet cost efficient way of handling the healthy expansion. Previously, they were using Oracle’s Siebel CRM to manage all their high scale transaction volumes. Unfortunately, the exorbitant cost of maintaining the CRM along with limiting space for growth set the well-established company on a path to search for a new option that would improves the way data are managed and collected.
SolutionMYOB decided to opt for another CRM that offers an array of services that precisely suit the company at a more reasonable price, and this is where Second CRM came into picture. As a CRM that truly understands the necessity for innovative practices in the world of business, Second CRM had successfully helped MYOB with the implementation and migration of their entire business process into a customized CRM.
This mark the first achievement for the Second CRM’s team which ultimately won us the 2010 Silver award for Best CRM Implementation.
- Second CRM has effectively assisted the migration of MYOB database from their old, existing CRM – Siebel, into one single centralized database that would allow them to track the progress of their business transaction with ease.
- One of the best perks of using Second CRM is that it enables users to export files in the .pdf format and send them as e-mail attachments to their customers. MYOB took full advantage of the feature to export their Quote statement in the .pdf format that has been beautifully customized with their very own header. This is truly a remarkable achievement as previously, the team has been managing every transaction manually.
- Second CRM is aware that managing a business can be quite stressful and demanding, and therefore, we have made it our sole purpose to ensure that every step involves would be as painless as possible. Second CRM helps this aspiring company managing their Customer Contracts through respective due dates and product details that includes auto-reminders for particular customers using workflow before the expiration date of the contract. This is extremely useful when dealing with a large bulk of customers list.
- Using our Service Request module, MYOB could keep track of every open issue logged to them with simplicity and thus, helps them to continuously provide the best products and support for Asian businesses locally. Besides that, Second CRM also lets the company to send the Survey link through workflow for a faster and more accurate customer response that optimizes data collection.
- Other features that were set up for MYOB include a product database with multiple currencies listing. This is to tailor the requirement the company that serves the entire South Asia, such as Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- With our Activities Tracking, the company can view the daily task records of each CRM user in the system, and thus, making the process of tracking the progress of everyone in the company more convenient as compared to going through hundreds of paper records. Not only that, MYOB also took advantage of the Second CRM’s Reports and Analytics module to generate real-time reports and filtered them based on their desired criteria.
Once again, Second CRM managed to provide flexible and affordable solutions to satisfy every business needs. The collaboration with MYOB is, indeed, the most astounding and delightful accomplishment in the journey of the Second CRM’s team.